New Course: Boost Your Blog Traffic with Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
Here at SitePoint we’re kicking off 2011 with the launch of a hotly anticipated online course from blog superstars Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. Presenting the second of their four Pillars of ProBlogging courses:
So you’ve got a blog up and running? Check. You’ve put a content plan together and are consistently posting quality written and multimedia content? Check. Now what?
If that’s the crossroads you find yourself at, you need to sign up to this course.
World renowned ProBlogger authors Darren and Chris have both been in the blog game for the better part of a decade, and they pack their courses full of all the tips and insights they’ve amassed during their illustrious careers. When you sign up for Boost Your Blog Traffic, you’re getting the inside track on how to drive traffic to your blog and effectively target all the people out there on the web who will love that killer content you’ve worked so hard to publish.
So, to the details:
- Boost Your Blog Traffic with Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
Starts: 24th January 2011
Sessions: four structured lessons, with a live webinar
Cost: $29.95 for the individual course (including all four lessons and the webinar), or $99 for the entire four-course Pillars of ProBlogging series
Sign up for Boost Your Blog Traffic here.
Full details of the Boost Your Blog Traffic course—including a video of Darren sharing more information on what to expect and a lesson plan—are now available. If you’ve been getting a lot of satisfaction from blogging, and are loving the creative aspect of it but struggling with how to get people to come and visit your blog, then now is the time act. With this course you’ll learn:
- How to build loyalty and maintain engagement with the readers you have
- How to plan your networking, build out profiles, and audit your network
- How to get off your blog and into Facebook, Twitter, forums and other blogs
- How to understand Google Traffic, keyword research, and other ranking influences
- How to syndicate your content through RSS, aggregators, repurposing and more
- How to advertise effectively via email, blogs, Adwords, Facebook, and StumbleUpon
- How to understand Analytics and implement subscriptions and sharing
If you’re serious about being a professional blogger then the four-part ProBlogger Academy suite of courses, The Pillars of ProBlogging, is for you.
The Pillars of Problogging are:
- Creating Killer Content — Available Now!
- Boost Your Blog Traffic — Available Now!
- Building a Blog Community — Coming Soon
- Monetizing Your Blog — Coming Soon