For today only, anyone, anywhere in the world, can sign-up to become an advertiser on MSN’s new AdCenter system, which will is competing directly head-to-head with AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing.
I’ve written about MSN AdCenter previously, and mentioned the unique targeting features that they offer (including, age, gender & time of day). Well, today, I finally get to take it for a test-drive!
You have until 5PM PST on Monday March 6th to sign-up:
- 1 21 Excellent Tools & Services for Web Professionals
- 2 Why the IoT Threatens Your WordPress Site (and How to Fix It)
- 3 Easily Set Up, Manage, and Protect Your Apple Devices with Jamf Now
- 4 Here are the 5 Things Great Designers Do Differently
- 5 How to Create a Portfolio Site That Will Get You Hired