More Zen for your Eyeball
Running a little further with the Eyetools theme from my last post, Greg Edwards has put you in the drivers seat.
If you’ve ever wondered whether:
- light text on dark background gets more attention than dark on light;
- right-hand navigation gets de-prioritized
- the bottom left is really a dead zone
- image-based text really does draw the eye
– then here’s your chance to test your theories, free of change
Greg is asking for your vote on the next CSSZenGarden entry to be eyetracked.
Ah, the subtle power of CSS.