We have some good news for you jQuery developers! The jQuery Bug fixing team are performing very well and thier stats have been very impressive!
An article on the jQuery.com blog
Over the past 60 days, the bug triage team has taken an unwieldy hairy mess of tickets and addressed every single one of them.
Yes that’s right; as it stands, there are zero unreviewed tickets in the jQuery issue tracker. The last one to be closed was a rather malodorous bug.
The team members are:
- Dave Methvin is co-founder of PC Pitstop, jQuery user since 2005, and on the jQuery core team.
- Colin Snover is an independent software designer and developer based out of Minneapolis.
- Rick Waldron is Head of Research and Development at Bocoup in Boston, MA
- Alex Sexton is a Labs Engineer at Bazaarvoice in Austin TX, and a co-host of the yayQuery podcast.
- Adam J Sontag is a NYC-based developer for Bocoup, and a co-host of the yayQuery podcast.
- Mike Taylor works for Opera Software and sometimes gets hit by cars on his bike.
- Anton Matzneller is a computer science student and developer located in Vienna, Austria.
We all owe these guys a good amount of thanks. They’ve done a tremendous amount of work to benefit jQuery.
Read the full article