Making the Most out of the Amazon Affiliate ProgramBy Matt Mickiewicz
Here’s a company that has managed to create some real value, and at the same time, make some large Amazon commissions for themselves.
Pricenoia.com is a shopping comparison engine across all the International Amazon sites that allows savvy shoppers to exploit price differences on books, music, games and DVD’s across different countries.
Not only does it automatically calculate shipping to *any* country in the world for all amazon sites and automatically converts the prices, but it also shows price histories for any product on across all Amazon sites.
The revenue model? Amazon Affiliate Links (for each of the international Amazon sites) plus Google AdSense. Since the service is so damn useful, I’m sure they are doing well by providing real value to their users.
Think: How can you deliver real value to your users, while at the same time promoting affiliate programs that you’re a member of?
- 1 How to Monetize Your Blog with Sponsored Content
- 2 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You
- 3 10 of the Best Hosted eCommerce Platforms
- 4 Oh, the Lengths We'll Go: Extreme Stories on Getting the Job Done
- 5 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses