Making the Most out of the Amazon Affiliate ProgramBy Matt Mickiewicz
Here’s a company that has managed to create some real value, and at the same time, make some large Amazon commissions for themselves.
Pricenoia.com is a shopping comparison engine across all the International Amazon sites that allows savvy shoppers to exploit price differences on books, music, games and DVD’s across different countries.
Not only does it automatically calculate shipping to *any* country in the world for all amazon sites and automatically converts the prices, but it also shows price histories for any product on across all Amazon sites.
The revenue model? Amazon Affiliate Links (for each of the international Amazon sites) plus Google AdSense. Since the service is so damn useful, I’m sure they are doing well by providing real value to their users.
Think: How can you deliver real value to your users, while at the same time promoting affiliate programs that you’re a member of?
SitePoint WordPress Restaurant Theme
SitePoint WordPress Ecommerce Theme
SitePoint WordPress Portfolio Theme
Plugin Systems with Hapi.js
CSS Animation Tips
Feature Tests with RSpec
Jump Start Responsive Web Design, 2nd Edition
Designing UX: Prototyping
Researching UX: Analytics
- 1 Oh, the Lengths We'll Go: Extreme Stories on Getting the Job Done
- 2 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You
- 3 7 Workflows Entrepreneurs Should Automate with Zapier
- 4 3 Ways to Work More Effectively in a Web Development Team
- 5 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses