Hi guys, we have collected some of the tutorials and demos from the blog and presented them in a jQuery showcase so you can easily view jQuery demos now and in the future.
Some of the demos we have done currently:
- jQuery Parallax Tutorial – Animated Banner – Use jQuery to create your own Parallax Animated Banner or background.
- jSlide Related Posts Plugin – jQuery Plugin I wrote to show related web pages in a slick sliding animation.
- jQuery Live RSS Feed – Use jQuery to display live RSS feeds on your web page.
- Google Search API – Use jQuery and Google Search API to load search results.
- jQueryUI Lock Webpage – Use jQuery to lock a web page on a timer.
- ExtJS Desktop Example – This shows different UI based examples of the ExtJS Framework.
Using Redis with Node.js
By Ivaylo Gerchev,
Need fast data interactions in your Node app? Learn how Redis speeds caching, message brokering, sessions, analytics, streaming and more.
Build a Website with React and Tailwind CSS
By Shahed Nasser,
React and Tailwind CSS: a beautiful relationship! Learn how Tailwind frees you from writing CSS so you can focus on your React components.
React Fragments: A Simple Syntax to Improve Performance
By Antonello Zanini,
React fragments provide a simple syntax to group a list of HTML elements without adding unnecessary nodes to the DOM. Here's how.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.