jQuery 1.6.2 Released
Out now jQuery 1.6.2, the second minor jQuery 1.6 has been released and has a number of bug fixes and improvements. Here are the highlights of the new jQuery package.
What’s Worth Noting?
IE bug fixes:
- #9298: $(elem).attr(eventName) not working properly in IE7
- #9329: attr(“title”) issue in ie7
- #9468: $(‘form’).attr(‘class’) always return undefined in IE 6
- #9370: Compatibility Issue with jQuery 1.6 and IE6
- #9440: v1.6.1 messes up layout in IE8
- #9301: Setting data() via an object with hyphenated keys create inaccessible data.
- #9471: memory leak noticed when loading jquey.1.6.1.min.js included html pages in the iframe
- #9239: Version 1.6.0 breaks the background behavior on body element
- #9220: Animation Callbacks fire AFTER the next queue function executes.
- #9678: setInterval cleared by animation
Make sure before you upgrade to test all your features work with the new version of jQuery.
Get involved: http://docs.jquery.com/Getting_Involved