9 days ago
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What is a Solution Engineer?
Also known as a " Pre -Sales Engineer" or "Sales Consultant," the Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in a company's technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
What roles are we looking to fill in Solutions Engineering?
The SE team is organized into several smaller teams based on the products they are selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments andon the following industry/vertical oriented teams:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Insurance/Financial Services
- Retail and Consumer Goods
Your Impact in our team
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Salesforce's product as the best solution that solves our customer's challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep knowledge of the customer's technology as it pertains to Salesforce's solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- 3+ years of experience at Solution Engineer/Pre-sales Engineer/Customer Success or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Spanish is a must
- Salesforce Certifications
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce welcomes all
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.