1 month ago
At Request, our mission is to interconnect isolated financial systems to create more efficient and inclusive economies. We are accomplishing this by building a completely decentralized and open network for transaction requests.
WE BUILD THE FUTURE OF INVOICING AND BUSINESS
Our core technology is an open-source protocol. It allows records of transactions to be easily stored and accessed. This shared network gives financial systems a shared language to communicate.
On top of this, we are building Request Invoicing, the biggest crypto-friendly invoicing application. Request users benefit from our unique payment detection solution: the reconciliation of invoices payments is 100% automated. CFOs, accountants and auditors have the clearest financial view they could imagine.
Our upcoming priorities may include: integration of more blockchains and currencies, improvement of the payers’ UX with different kinds of wallets (for example: multisig wallets), decentralized escrow system embedded within the smart invoice, fiat on-ramps & off-ramps, mobile app etc.
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain Engineer to join the development team.
- Contribute to a decentralized protocol built on the blockchain
- Develop Request core infrastructure and front-end applications
- Participate in the choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem and drive changes in the protocol and the team
- Work autonomously inside a high performing team
- Support the developer community to build on top of Request
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Strong knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Bonus - this makes you stand out
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum: development and deployment of smart contracts, understanding of blockchain tools such as ethers and truffle
- Experience with several blockchain platforms and able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the blockchain architecture
- Experience with decentralized file systems like IPFS, swarm, dat, hyperdrive.
- Experience with modern web development, especially React
- Familiarity with kubernetes, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Infura
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST ?
- Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
- You will have the opportunity to work in a highly ambitious team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
- Work in an informal and friendly environment that is very open to new initiatives and ideas
- The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues that like to participate in team events
- Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
- We all work remotely (even without pandemic) but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.
- Salary: 100 000€ - 120 000€ yearly
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full-stack engineer? Then we'd love to hear about you!