iOS Engineer (Swift)
11 days ago
iOS Engineer (Swift)
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about our culture).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 120,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- And 250+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 15 highly skilled engineers, from all over the world, working closely to shape the best banking apps.
As an iOS Engineer at Qonto, you will
- Develop new features. You will work on critical features (both architecture and UI) for our end users.
- Collaborate with back-end team. You will work with the back-end dev team to integrate API client.
- Solve challenging real-time synchronization problems.
- Maintain a high level of quality. You will implement continuous refactoring and unit testing to constantly improve the codebase.
- Improve technical solution. You will make your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured.
- Share knowledge. You are willing to participate in the development of our internal tools.
We use Kotlin and Swift for our Mobile applications.
On the frontend, our apps are using the latest version of the EmberJS framework and our backend is running on Golang and Ruby.
Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event sourcing and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will work within one of our cross-functional teams, each team handling part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend this includes but is not limited to: the cards screen, the concierge and lounge page, and the card insurance page.
Ledger: the team working on our Core Banking System, which allows us to store transactions in an accurate, scalable and auditable way.
Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
- Experience: You have 5+ years experience as a mobile engineer with a strong background in iOS development lifecycle.
- Mastery: You have a strong development experience in Swift and a good understanding of the iOS SDK.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
- Best Practices: You work in an organized manner with test coverage (XCTests, FBSnapshots), and other best practices.
- Curiosity: You are a curious and open minded developer.
- Team player: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team.
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A final video-call with the manager of the department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Our Method | Qonto's Blog | TechCrunch |