Junior Product Designer
4 days ago
Junior Product Designer
As the Junior Product Designer for Provet Cloud, you will work with other designers and with the development teams to produce elegant and functional solutions. Your primary focus will be to collaborate with the product owner and product teams to make sure the design standards are followed.
Position is a full time permanent position remote or in our office in Helsinki.
- Work in close connection with product owner, product designer and development team members to make sure the developed features follow the design guidelines
- Help teams to solve design problems and occasionally fix them yourself
- Making design decisions with the development team on day to day development
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have 1-3 years of experience in design (eg. software product design, digital service design)
- You are an empathetic, curious, passionate hands-on designer interested in product design.
- You're autonomous and proactive and used to work with software-developers
- You are enthusiastic about iterating on your design based on feedback from peers, stakeholder and customers.
- Ability to assist other designers on projects. E.g. turning an existing design to a responsive one so it works for smaller screens
- Experience on design tools (eg. Figma, Axure RP, Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Ability to balance design effort, speed and quality
- Preferred skills: HTML & CSS
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Finnish language skill is a plus
Contacts & further information
Provet Cloud Product Owner, Janne Hyötyläinen email@example.com, +358 505392634
This is us
Provet Cloud is Europe’s leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. Our mission is to empower veterinary professionals in over 10 countries to save time, improve care and personalise their customer experience. We currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using our products with a goal to grow our user base to 150,000 by 2030.
Our company is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We have 8 offices spread around Finland, Norway, Sweden, US and the UK. In 2019 our group companies' run rate revenues more than doubled to over €11M and we anticipate strong growth to continue. Our team has also been growing rapidly to keep pace with our growth. We increased from 75 employees in June 2018 to over 140 employees today.
Please send your application as soon as possible, at latest 3.3.2021. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right candidate.