Our mission is simple: to help people and organizations thrive. It’s focused. It drives us. We work closely with clients, listen to their vision, and formulate a comprehensive plan and implement an innovative solution that will empower organizations to thrive! We are unique and we put our customers first. We employ a solid, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every project swiftly from vision to reality.
The role – Frontend Developer
- Refactor, optimize, and maintain existing software to perform more efficiently or to work within new constraints.
- Creates new software used to support, distribute or maintain Perceptyx products
- Participates in code reviews and assists other team members with support and analysis of external and internal systems
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the company
- Adheres to coding and development standards and practices provided by Perceptyx
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic team. A chance to work in a booming industry. Self-start due to the role being remote.
- Have a minimum of 1 years of experience in Frontend Development specialized on WCAG 2.0/2.1 and more than 2 years on a Frontend Developent role
- Experience in ECMAScript6+, SCSS/Sass, RWD
- Experience with Web Accessibility to develop accessible surveys following Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Experience in Nuxt.js/Vuex, GraphQL, Jest, Cypress, Vuetify.js or Webpack would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Being able participate and take decisions facing accessibility requirements and provide different approaches
- Familiarity with the Agile approach
- Proficient in English
- Degree in Computer Science or similar engineering field would be a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Great options to help you plan for your future
- We encourage you to stay awhile, and grow with us!
Physical and Mental Demands: The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, telephone, and keyboard. Twisting, bending, reaching, stooping, and kneeling is also regularly required. Ability to sit and/or stand at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate noise (i.e., business office with computers, phones, and printers, light traffic) and work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
Please note this job description/job ad is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Perceptyx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed in providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’ policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Feel like you're a great fit? Please apply by responding with your resume, and a cover letter of interest.