Are you an enthusiastic individual that is passionate about providing exceptional service? Do you have a strong background in technology? Are you analytically minded? Do you enjoy a challenge and find enjoyment in skillfully and resourcefully solving problems? Bring your enthusiasm and dedication to our DevOps team.
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: we help people and organizations thrive. It’s focused. It drives us. We work closely with clients, listen to their vision, formulate a comprehensive plan, and implement innovative solutions that will empower organizations to thrive! We are unique and we put our customers first. We employ a solid, diverse staff of professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
What you will bring:
We are looking for a DevOps to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Be on a PagerDuty rotation to respond to availability incidents
- Support other company teams like operations and product development
- Use your on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening
- Run our infrastructure with SaltStack, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow scaling to support hundreds of thousands of concurrent users
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Broad knowledge of Linux and networking
- Proven experience with cloud computing (AWS Prefered)
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code with Ansible/SaltStack and Terraform
- Know how to build software pipelines
- Provides emergency response either by being on-call or by reacting to symptoms according to monitoring and escalation when needed
- Proposes ideas and solutions within the infrastructure team to reduce the workload by automation
- Plan, design and execute solutions within the infrastructure team to reach specific goals agreed within the team
- Plan and execute configuration change operations both at the application and the infrastructure level
- Actively looks for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of the system by applying the learnings from monitoring and observation
What we will offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules (WFH, Office, or Both)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Great options to help you plan for your future
We encourage you to stay awhile and grow with us!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Perceptyx’ policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All aspects of employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should respond with their resume, and a cover letter of interest.