USA Only1 month ago
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: http://okayinside.com
You’ll integrate with a small team to bring the Okay Inside app to a larger audience. As an early team member you’ll be responsible for leading development of our iOS app and defining best practices to ensure our product remains rock-solid as it grows. We have locations in Chicago and Austin. Remote, local, or hybrid options work for us.Requirements
- BS (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years building native mobile applications for iOS in Swift.
- Solid understanding of iOS frameworks (e.g. UIKit, StoreKit) and UI/UX patterns.
- Able to take designs and implement features with significant complexity.
- Experience managing release cycles and releasing on App Store.
- Swift 5+
- Exposure to AVFoundation / MediaPlayer on iOS
- Exposure to gRPC / gRPC-Swift
- Android Development (Kotlin)
- $70 - $120 / hr based on experience and qualifications.
- Starting at ~ 20hrs a week.