1 month ago
As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for maintaining our infrastructure, occasionally engage in support with customers, troubleshoot issues related to the products, research and integrate NXLog with third party solutions and shiny new tech that emerges.
- Passionate to hack on Linux systems while also feeling home on Windows.
- Scripting languages: shell, perl, python, powershell
Nice to have:
- Experience with log management tools and SIEM products (QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, Snare, syslogd, Logstash, Kafka, Scribe, ELK, Graylog, etc),
- Database systems (SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL),
- Documentation skills (asciidoc, docbook, markdown),
- Crypto, SSL/TLS, PKI,
- Experience with package management systems (dpkg, apt-get, yum, etc) and packaging (deb, rpm, msi),
- Configuration management,
- Build automation,
- Network protocols, Firewalls.
- Clould platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- VM and container technologies (VMWare, KVM, LXC, Docker),
- Masters degree in Information Technology or similar,
- Customer oriented and able to communicate in English,
- Experience in information security and optionally having a CISA, CISSP or similar certification.
- Most importantly you should be a quick learner and eager to jump on and understand new technologies.