Software Engineer II - Integrations
11 days ago
Software Engineer II - Integrations
Do you love tackling complex problems? Are you a life-long learner who loves to explore different systems and design patterns?
As a Software Engineer on the Integrations Team, you’ll be responsible for identifying, developing, testing, and deploying key enhancements to our integration ecosystem. This position requires a deep understanding of the technical challenges common in API integration, data integration, and general information exchange in a SaaS environment.
This engineer will work to build, define and implement best practices that help provide our customers with a seamless integration experience. In this role, you will not only manage and build client API integrations but also design and implement scalable features to support growth. We are seeking someone who wants to be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment and who loves a challenge.
Here at mParticle, everyone is equal. We believe strongly in our values and are looking for someone who practices empathy and sincerity to all roles and teammates. Our ideal candidate has a strong balance of technical and people skills.
- Integrate new API clients onto our transactional and/or content systems
- Design, develop, implement, and test technical solutions based on business requirements
- Create and maintain integration documentation
- Design, build and maintain tools that monitor, automate or streamline internal processes
- Monitor business critical applications and troubleshoot or escalate appropriately when issues arise
- Maintain the integration pipeline and coordinate amongst key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Provide primary technical support for partner integrations
- 1-3+ years professional hands-on experience
- Understanding of web services development principles and high-volume applications requiring 24/7 uptime
- A natural problem solver
- Demonstrated remote-friendly work practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience communicating technical information to non-technical people
- Ability to effectively communicate with third party technical and sales teams
- Troubleshooting skills using data to find anomalies and test hypotheses
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL
- Programming experience and understanding of programming concepts
- Object-oriented programming language (prefer C#)
At this time, mParticle will not be sponsoring visas for this role
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Hulu, King, and Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in ecommerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 45 employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Florida, Seattle and London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.