Information Systems Engineer 3
12 days ago
Information Systems Engineer 3
Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
Mitchell International is seeking a candidate for a temporary position on the Information Systems Team. This team is responsible for maintaining corporate and externally-facing Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, Microsoft O365 and Azure environments. This position requires basic experience in all aspects of Microsoft Active Directory 2012 and Exchange 2013, 2016, Exchange Online O365, Windows Systems and Azure, and requires the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Support maintenance of Active Directory forests
- Support Exchange on premise and in hybrid configurations
- Perform patching, documentation, and monitoring/alerting of Active Directory solutions
- Perform configuration, support, documentation and monitoring/alerting of the O365 and Azure environments
- Troubleshoot basic issues that potentially span hardware, software, network, storage to identify root cause in a highly virtualized environment
- Participate with systems lifecycle: builds, installation, upgrades, maintenance, patching, monitoring/alerting, and documentation of server systems
- Troubleshoot functionality and performance issues with Mitchell or 3rd-party software solutions
- Follow established change management process to safely implement changes
- Participate in pre-scheduled off-hours data center maintenance activities and occasional off-hours escalations
- Work seamlessly with other system administrators and take responsibility for other tasks as assigned
- Work with Operations staff and ensure system alerts are handled properly
- Basic DNS management and maintenance
*This is a remote position.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Information Systems Engineer experience
- Ability to demonstrate fundamental level experience in Active Directory required
- Ability to research logs, services and alerts in Active Directory
- Experience in a complex multi-forest environment with multiple Exchange organizations, O365 and Azure tenants preferred
- Experience with Group Policy, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, and PowerShell preferred
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and packet capture analysis
- Able to work well independently and as a team player
- Basic troubleshooting and scripting skills
- Excellent customer service
- Able to work occasional off-hours for scheduled maintenance and on-call rotation
- Experience with Windows Server administration in a highly virtualized environment (VMWare) required
- Must possess proficient verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.