Product Design Lead
1 month ago
Product Design Lead
About Luxury Presence
Luxury Presence is building the next generation of real estate software, providing websites, marketing tools, and an exclusive referral network to many of the world's most successful real estate agents, teams, and brokers. Founded by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, we are backed by Switch Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners along with a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product currently serves over 1,800 clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to five esteemed national brokerages: Coldwell Banker, Compass, Sotheby's International Realty, The Corcoran Group, and Hilton & Hyland. We are in an exciting period of growth, and are seeking talented individuals who share our vision of creating the world’s best platform for real estate professionals.
The Design Opportunity
The Design opportunity at Luxury Presence is unique in the following ways:
Design is integral to accomplishing our vision. We believe that access to great design is the edge real estate professionals need to thrive in a digital world. Designers on the team are empowered to make strategic decisions and encouraged to innovate.
The breadth and scope of work spans visual design, design systems, and UX. We offer our users visually stunning templates for websites and marketing materials, powered by a consumer grade SaaS tool. This means that the design work on our team spans from crafting compelling visual designs and interactions, to tackling complex UX flows.
First and foremost, we are looking for the right people and want to foster a culture where we are all producing the best work of our careers — so whether you are a generalist or passionate about a specific aspect of design, we are willing to craft a role within the team that fits your strengths and goals.
About the Role: Design Lead
In 2021, we are planning to deeply invest and rethink our core product. We are looking for a Design Lead who can take the reins in visioning, creating, testing, and launching our product. If you are looking for a zero to one opportunity to apply design thinking for a high impact leadership role, this is it.
- Proven experience and track record working on end-to-end product design.
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Expertise in Figma, Principle, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Excellent communicator and cross functional collaborator.
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and visual storytelling.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Interest in the real estate industry.
- Lead design sprints with cross-functional teams to set a vision for the product.
- Provide strategic thinking on how we get to an end state. Ability to take something from zero to one.
- Own the end-to-end product development process, partnering closely with cross functional partners like product, engineering, research, data science, and content.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Create and maintain a visual design language for the product.
- Full health, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Work from anywhere (our headquarters are in Santa Monica, LA, but we are a remote first company)
- Stipend for setting up your home office
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.