11 days ago
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Web Developer on our Campaigns team, you will be responsible for working with internal teams to develop landing pages for our clients. If you love problem solving, thrive in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy independently leading and managing projects, this is a great opportunity for you.
What you will do:
- Execute and deliver on web development projects for various clients
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation
- Develop and deploy web pages across numerous CMS platforms, including Salesforce, Oracle, and Drupal
- Build, test, and troubleshoot webforms across CMS platforms
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, and React
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (Drupal preferred) and Salesforce landing page and webform development
- Strong understanding of digital marketing campaign production work
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, inclusive healthcare, learning & development programs, 401k programs, tuition repayment, family planning resources & more!