Senior Client Support Specialist
8 days ago
Senior Client Support Specialist
**This is a 100% remote position based in the US.**
At Empowered Education and Health Coach Institute (HCI) we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We are driven by passion and our unified commitment to shape the future of healthcare through education. We excel in our mission because we understand that the strongest outcomes come from working as a collective while optimizing the strengths of each individual. We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
Our Senior Client Support Specialist is integral part of the team responsible for ensuring that all external customer support inquiries are responded to in a timely fashion. They will work in a cross-functional environment, working with team members across the organization where necessary to ensure that all inquiries are answered. Support inquiries include program questions; requests for assistance with software, technical support, and other problems to be resolved; nutrition counseling requests; and general inquiries.
In addition, the Customer Support Desk Specialist will provide expertise, advice, and advanced knowledge including problem-solving to program participants to help diagnose and resolve problems that arise with their program access, including troubleshooting issues that may be occurring on the user’s end. The Support Specialist will also be an influential member of the Operations Team and be involved in executing internal infrastructure and/or troubleshooting projects, responding with to any internal technology-related problems, providing technical support during our live classes, and serving the HCI Team as an expert in anything ‘technology’ related.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Support Desk on assigned days responding, ensuring that all tickets are responded to within 24 hours.
- Anticipate user questions and be ready with timely and relevant responses.
- Advocate for our students, clients, and others by identifying user issues, inquiry trends, and unmet customer needs. Work with the Support and Operations teams to implement changes and fixes.
- Identify high priority support tickets and escalate them as needed.
- Manage technical support during live classes, generally 1-3 times per week.
- Support the Webmaster on infrastructure projects and updating Member Portal materials.
- Ensure high quality of ‘holding’ and care in all of your communications.
- Support, and own where necessary, other infrastructure, systems, and operations projects
- Customer Service Mindset: You have a genuine enthusiasm for customer care and bring passion and energy, with the ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure. You understand that your role, although behind the scenes, is integral to the success of the organization.
- Organized: You are a self-starter and a team player. You are highly organized. You are responsible for completing projects on an agreed timeline. You don’t mind having things delegated to you. You like collaboration, but do not require micromanagement
- Motivation: You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm. You’re capable of working independently or as part of a team. You like accomplishing projects accurately, and you pride yourself on doing great work. You value being in service over pleasing others..
- Communication: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to ask clarifying questions to ensure accuracy in the scope and execution of a project. Your ability to communicate courteously, effectively, professionally, and in a timely fashion is key to your success.
- Technology: You have experience using virtual collaboration technologies such as Webex or Zoom. You are savvy with using software tools to solve problems and if you don’t know how to do something you’ll spend the time to figure it out. Ability to conduct work virtually within a dynamic team setting.
- Experience: Background in customer support experience, plus excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate with a warm ‘voice’. Empathy and compassion are key to successful correspondence with our clients. Operations experience, including working with various computer software applications, establishing best practices and protocols, and the confidence to troubleshoot arising issues while working with the HCI team on timely resolution.
- Education: Familiarity with and strong interest in nutrition and health; education in nutrition is a plus
About Health Coach Institute
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.