8 days ago
Dropified is looking to hire a Python/Django developer to join our backend team. We help eCommerce entrepreneurs run profitable businesses through automation, time saving efficiencies and a suite of related products. We were #55 on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US (2019) and are constantly growing. You'll be working with our team of full time developers to build new features based around eCommerce and maintain our codebase to ensure we always deliver a high level of quality.
Our team is fully remote and located all over the world. Great communication in English is a must as is a professional attitude towards helping others and a focus on best practices.
You'll have the freedom to implement features as you think is best so a focus on maintainable and clean code is a must. You should understand the feature you're building from the customer’s perspective as well as what is the best technical solution.
You must have:
- 3+ Years Python/Django experience
- Experience working with teams using Git and Github
- A strong interest in eCommerce
Our stack also includes:
- Chrome extensions
- Web Scraping
- You want to work in a company that supports you, a team that encourages your professional growth and is fully remote.
- You like working independently and can get things done quickly
- You always quality check your work and write unit tests before asking others to review
- You accurately estimate tasks and meet deadlines
Why you’ll love Dropified...
- Remote role and remote-friendly company - global applicants welcome!
- Great team of top industry professionals.
- Ability to be a part of the global shift and growth of eCommerce.
- Eligibility for the ReCharge program (health, wellness, learning, and home office fund).
- Unlimited vacation time.
- A growing company that is always forward-thinking.