Headquarters: USA. Charleston/Salt Lake City URL: https://doxy.me/
Help us build meaningful healthcare software used by millions of doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
Doxy.me is the simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution used by over 700,000 healthcare providers worldwide. Our mission is to eliminate barriers to telemedicine like cost and accessibility, so we are constantly striving to make doxy.me more accessible to everyone, everywhere. With over 500,000 telemedicine calls made through our platform every day, there are millions of people relying on us to simplify their healthcare services. We do what we do for them.
- Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can possibly be. An ideal candidate can work seamlessly in a team and with other teams.
- Empathetic. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems. We expect you to listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work.
- Empowering. We are building products, and have a seat for you at our table where your ideas and expertise can shape how these products are formed. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas that they bring to the table. Our employees have the power to create change.
What Will You Do
- Develop frontend and backend web product improvements using React, Typescript, AngularJS, Node.js.
- Take responsibility for the results of the sprint: code quality, requirements met, no impact on adjacent functionality.
- Mentor developers to help them grow professionally.
- Participate in the ongoing, incremental transition process from AngularJS to React.
- Join our cross-functional Growth team along with other software developers, analysts, marketing experts, and researchers.
- Deep experience building production web applications with React and Node.js.
- Notable experience developing for the mobile web.
- Comfortable working with HTML5/CSS3, including modern layout tools (flexbox, CSS grid, etc).
- Familiarity or interest in Typescript.
- Benefits: Full-time employment with Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, Remote working environment
- Location: Preferably Salt Lake City or Charleston region (mostly remote, but occasional in-person meetings). Still, we're open to anyone, able to work with 2-3 hours intersection with the UTC+3 time zone.
- Doxy.me tech stack:
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Our Team: Technologists, Academics, Researchers, and Innovators from all over the world.
- To ensure HIPAA compliance we perform background checks after extending a job offer.