1 month ago
We believe shopping should be simple and exciting and empower people to see the best version of themselves. We have started off with the eyewear industry and are changing an old-school, overwhelming, clinical, boring experience into a delightful one where customers feel great about themselves and their purchase.
Computer vision and machine learning power our industry-leading augmented reality virtual try-on, facial analysis, and frame recommendation engine. We license this technology platform to eyewear retailers who embed it into their web, mobile, and in-store experiences to fundamentally shift how they sell eyewear. We have a great foundation. Our technology is being used by over 10M users a month around the world, and we have strong partnerships with some of the world’s top eyewear retailers.
As a Solutions Engineer at Ditto, you’ll be a part of the Client Success team, owning the integration of Ditto’s technology into client websites. You will work with clients, providing technical training to implementation teams, troubleshooting issues and discussing the benefits of the Ditto technology. This position will work closely with Client Success, Sales, Engineering, & Product and is ultimately the main person responsible for technical conversations with customers.
This role can be 100% remote.
What you'll do:
- As a Subject Matter Expert on Ditto’s products, lead technical conversations with clients about the implementation of APIs and SDKs in the post-sales cycle
- Project manage the implementation process for all eCommerce clients
- Communicate Ditto’s infrastructure and technology to customers
- Perform front-line support, and triage complex technical issues via detailed tickets to our engineers when necessary
- Update and create client-facing documentation to help clients implement faster
- Identify and understand implementation and configuration risks, and coordinate with the appropriate team (Engineering, Sales, Digital Glasses) to mitigate and resolve these risks
- Be the internal technical resource for the non-technical teams
- Deeply understand our clients’ business goals and key performance indicators as they relate to the implementation process
- 2+ experience in a customer-facing technical role
- 1+ years of experience in development/sales engineering/integration engineering, SaaS/cloud-hosted solutions, preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of managing technical projects
- Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
- Bachelor’s or higher degree, or the equivalent, in Business or Engineering or related. (Ditto recognizes that knowledge and skills equivalent to those earned in a degree program can also be achieved via nontraditional paths, and welcomes applicants with nontraditional training.)
Ditto is a post-Series B, venture-backed technology company with 50 wonderful full-time employees. We are based in the Bay Area and are shifting towards remote working in light of a growing global client base and Covid-19.
We provide a unique opportunity to work alongside a talented team of software engineers, business leaders, creatives, physicists and researchers to bring state of the art computer vision/machine learning technologies to market at scale.
We celebrate what makes us each unique and believe that when experienced people of diverse talents, backgrounds and opinions are inspired to come together, greatness occurs. We are built on trust which combines being authentic, credible and reliable. We love passionate people with a zest for life and an adaptable, positive attitude. We have high expectations for hard-work and give a lot of flexibility to take time for the other things that are important to you.
We enable team members to work remotely or from our amazing office space at the 19th Street BART stop in Oakland, CA if you are local. We have all the perks you would expect from a great start-up: competitive salary, meaningful equity as an early employee, medical, dental, unlimited PTO, and a 401K. We care a lot about doing the little things well and work hard to build a strong team culture. Since moving to remote work this year, we have translated the team activities into online happy hours, trivia, Zoom pictionary and are trying to be creative to build strong relationships amongst remote team members. Post Covid, we plan to get the whole team together twice a year and support smaller group meetings in person where they make sense.