Full Stack Developer
7 days ago
ButterCMS is an innovative start-up SaaS business that delivers value to Developers and Marketers through a headless, API-based CMS (Content Management System) and blogging platform. Butter is a developer-friendly CMS that enables developers to build modern apps while also providing their marketing teams with the tools needed to make website content updates.
- Get in on the ground floor of a leading SaaS Startup and learn what it’s like to build a SaaS company.
- Work closely with the founder on all product initiatives. There’s zero bureaucracy - you will have maximum autonomy and responsibility.
- Take on core responsibility of our platform built in Django and Vue.js.
- Build out new capability as we grow into the best headless CMS in the market.
- Improve platform reliability, security and performance
- Technical customer success - many of our customers are developers. Help them be successful with Butter and take their feedback to improve our product.Job Requirements/Qualifications:Must be able to work remotely.
- This position requires a high level of autonomy.
- You’re building the company - you love to get your hands dirty.
- You take ownership and pride in your work.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Experience with Django/Python a must.
- Experience Vue.js or similar front-end framework also a must.
- Experience working with high volume applications. Have done database query optimization and caching (Memcache, Redis, etc).
- Eager and able to learn quickly. Self sufficient enough to solve problems.
- 3+ years experience as a software developer
- Degree in Computer Science or Graduated from a boot camp
- Fluent/native English speaker.