Sr. Product Manager - eCommerce
11 days ago
Sr. Product Manager - eCommerce
AWI has begun the development and implementation of our first eCommerce site which will transform the building products buying experience. The vision is a cutting-edge, end-to-end platform that connects facility managers, business owners and consumers with ceiling solutions.
As our Sr. Product Manager - eCommerce, you will be responsible for designing and building consumer product experiences to help cultivate the rapid growth of this ecommerce startup.
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing network of twelve facilities.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business no trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many more.
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
What you'll be doing:
- Define product vision and roadmap with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and impact
- Work closely with a cross functional team to define requirements and design features with the goal of securing product market fit and growth
- Manage the product team for this venture, up to 8 team members
- Effectively prioritize and define product features so that Engineering, Design, and others can collaboratively build and execute
- Design and implement analytical tools and user testing frameworks
- “De-risk” and validate key areas of the product through frequent market feedback (via concept testing, analytics tools, A/B testing, surveys/interviews, etc.)
- Define outcome-based product KPIs (not just lists of features) to organize work and measure results
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to the team, both verbally and visually
- Implement brand collaterals including creative direction, art direction, and production (media and print)
- Act as the voice of the customer, with a deep understanding of user personas, pain points and customer journeys
- Attract and retain world-class product teams and ensure effective overall delivery by championing lean startup, agile, and other product development best practices across the team
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc)
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Significant experience in a startup environment, taking products from inception to launch and developing an effective product team
- Demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, guiding teams to meet or exceed goals
- Excellent critical thinking skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with external stakeholders and/or investors
- Familiarity with common PM tools for sprint planning (JIRA, etc.), road maps, analytics and tracking, etc.
- Diligent attention to detail and excellent technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience with e-commerce, specifically experience in supporting performance marketing, merchandising / product catalogue experience and content (video, photo, copywriting)
- Shopify and SAP experience
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation statement: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!