Sr Program Manager, Sourcing Tools
9 days ago
Sr Program Manager, Sourcing Tools
The Recruiting Engine Team is reinventing how we recruit at Amazon. Recruiting the right candidates across all of Amazon is critical to our ability to innovate and build on behalf of customers. As the search for talent becomes more competitive, we are bringing together recruiting, science, tech, programs, and process teams to find and hire candidates who raise the bar more quickly and efficiently. We are seeking a Sr Program Manager to lead end-to-end programs across recruiting teams that innovate, standardize, and improve sourcing tools.
The ideal candidate has experience of working on strategy, data analysis, process development, and execution. You are a quick learner who enjoys working in a dynamic, ambiguous space with ever-changing priorities, who has strong prioritization abilities and can complete a high volume of complex tasks. You are also a detail-oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. You are highly analytical, resourceful, and customer-focused with an ability to deliver results through influence. You will have a proven track record at taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results. You have experience working in
In this role you will exhibit:
- Define, prioritize, and drive the programs and the software roadmap inputs to meet goals
- Manage software releases with internal and external software teams. Manage the end-to-end implementation of the releases across recruiting teams globally including communication, training, and change management efforts
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for the software implemented and how it works within the tech stack
- Work closely with functional HR and Recruiting partners to develop effective partnership models for scoping and rolling out new initiatives impacting recruiting.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables. Define operational planning and curate agendas for leadership team of senior recruiting leaders.
- Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
- Develop change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tools.
- Lead the execution of programs with rigor and precision. Develop new methods and to tools to drive repeatable realization of program goals.
- Leverage existing and develop new methods for business case creation and management. Drive programs based on business case findings and expected outcomes.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience working in a global role with stakeholders from multiple regions
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development, and/or project management
- Experience implementing technology including design, configuration, project management, change management, communications, training and driving end user adoption
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and engaging technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Experience leading a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve common goal
- Analytical and data-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Direct experience with an enterprise scale Candidate Relationship Management solution (e.g. Beamery, Smashfly, Avature, Phenom People)
- Direct experience managing third party tools for a user population of at least 1,000 users
- Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into the 3P tools Amazon is using, and commitment to learning and expanding functional knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- MBA preferred
- A solid understanding of recruiting processes and experience working across multiple teams
- Experience representing the voice of the customer in stakeholder meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.