We love our writers and editors, and we also love paying everyone on time. To make sure that your payment is processed as quickly as possible, please submit your invoice below with all of the required information, within 90 days of your article being published. Invoices received after this time will not be paid.
Not sure how to create an invoice? Here’s a free template.
If you are unsure of how much you should invoice for an article then please contact your editor.
Your invoice must include:
- Your name, as displayed on your article.
- Your business’s name, if applicable
- A unique invoice number
- The date of your invoice
- Your address, or business address
- Your PayPal address
- An itemized list of articles, with URLs (these must be the published URLs, if you submit an article preview URL your invoice will not be paid)
If you are an Australian resident, you must include your ABN on the invoice (even if you are a freelancer).
All pay rates are inclusive of local taxes.
Please make your invoice out to:
SitePoint PTY LTD
48 Cambridge Street
A note to anyone looking to send us a crate of beer: this is our shipping address as well!
- Bank Transfer (within Australia only)
- SWIFT transfer by prior agreement with SitePoint. A $25 transaction fee applies.
We don’t necessarily make PayPal payments on a specific day each week or fortnight as it is based on the volume of invoices that are submitted. Sometimes you may receive payment within a day or two, other times it will take a little longer. You can expect your PayPal payment to arrive within 10 business days.
Bank transfers and SWIFT payments are made approximately once every 10 business days. It can take a few days for payments to appear in your account so you can expect payment within 15 business days.
Having said this, the next pay run is projected to be made on the following date: