Now that you have a basic understanding of what a cloud is and how it works, let’s enumerate and dive in to some of its most useful attributes and characteristics. After spending years talking about Amazon Web Services in public forums, I’ve found that characterization is often more effective than definition when it comes to conveying the essence of the Amazon Web Services, and what it can do. General Characteristics Here are some general characteristics of the Amazon Web Services.
- 1 New Podcast: #Ep1 - Designing for Scale: Inside Atlassian’s Design Teams
- 2 How to Build a Virtual Design Team with 99designs
- 3 How to Boost Happiness and Engagement with Personalized UIs
- 4 Podcast: Behind the Facebook Logo - A $100 Million Story
- 5 7 Proven Cognitive Biases (And How They Impact Your Design)