Hi guys and gals, I would like to let you know that have created a Google Discussions Group called “We Love jQuery” to help those jQuery developers out there have direct communication with other readers of the blog. And best of all it’s free, all participants are there because they want to help each other and become better jQuery developers.
So far we have 40 active members in the group so join in the fun now!
How it works
- Post a topic in the group page
- Everyone in the group receives the email instantly
- People can reply with answers/solutions/suggestions to your problems
- All responses are received by everyone in the group!
- I would suggest using Gmail and creating a filter to put the emails against a label (this will prevent you from ever being spammed!)
How to join
Simply visit the jQuery Google Group and sign up!
Using Redis with Node.js
By Ivaylo Gerchev,
Need fast data interactions in your Node app? Learn how Redis speeds caching, message brokering, sessions, analytics, streaming and more.
By Rui Sousa,
You can now extend the Notion app with the new Notion API. Learn how to create an interface that connects Notion to an external database.
Build a Website with React and Tailwind CSS
By Shahed Nasser,
React and Tailwind CSS: a beautiful relationship! Learn how Tailwind frees you from writing CSS so you can focus on your React components.
Sam Deering has 15+ years of programming and website development experience. He was a website consultant at Console, ABC News, Flight Centre, Sapient Nitro, and the QLD Government and runs a tech blog with over 1 million views per month. Currently, Sam is the Founder of Crypto News, Australia.