A Golden Post!

Every now and then someone on staff brings to my attention a post that stands out above all others. We call these golden posts and here is a perfect example of one. @scottymack; goes out of his way to write a detailed, well thought out and carefully explained response, complete with examples. This is just the kind of thing that I like to see around here, especially from a new member.

To say thanks for being so cool, I’m giving @scottymack; a free book of his choice. Here’s to more golden posts!

Way to go @scottymack; that is so deserved as a golden post!

Yep! Well done @scottymack

Congratulations scottymack - that’s a great post. Thanks for your contributions to the forums. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the accolades. As you can see from my profile, I am not exactly new - I’ve just been far too busy the last three or four years growing my online business. I now makes twice what I made in the “real world” and finally have a little time to give back to places that were instrumental in helping me.

I joined sitepoint four years ago and did not post. I simply watched threads and soaked up as much knowledge as I could (I did this elsewhere, too). Hopefully, now that I have a little more time, I will be able to contribute to this community and help people, much like I was helped in the early stages of my online career.

Nice way to give back to the forum. It is excellent that your business has been successful and that the knowledge that you have gained here along with your diligence and tenacity has helped you get to where you want to be.

Keep it up Scottymack. Well Done:)

thanks to scottymack.its very nice to see it