Flash Script – Loader IntroBy Georgina Laidlaw
This tutorial shows you how to create a great loader animation. Download the sample files here.
1. Create some short, static text, and name it "Loading". Convert this to a symbol, and call it "loader".
2. Use loader symbol to create a rotating movieclip. Give this movieclip an instance name of "ball".
3. Create three key frames in the scene. In the first, insert the action:
i = 0;
a = 10;
4. In the second key frame, insert the action:
//Create duplicate movie clip
duplicateMovieClip("ball", "ball" add i, i);
//decrease the alpha of the dupliacte movieclip
setProperty("ball" add i, _alpha, 50-(i*(50/a)));
i = Number(i)+1;
5. In the third key frame, insert the action:
Now, play the movie!
- 1 CSS Animation, and Creating Art with Code, with Rachel Smith
- 2 5 Ways to Delight with UX Details Combining GIFs and CSS
- 3 Developing Add-ons for Enterprise Apps like JIRA
- 4 Tech Stacks, Frameworks, Being Creative, and Being Real, with Tim Holman
- 5 Sass, HAML, and Inventiveness, with Hampton Catlin