Flash Script – LED Text EffectBy Georgina Laidlaw
1. Open a new movie with a width=425, a height=25, and a background color=black.
2. For this tutorial, you’ll need to name the movie clip "digit". Download the .fla here.
3. The movie clip digit contains characters from A-Z,a-z.
4. In the .fla file, you’ll find two layers. The first layer’s name is LED, and the second layer’s name is script.
5. The script layer contains the action script which makes the LED scroll.
6. Go through the .fla to see how it works.