DesignFestival: Design Festival Podcast #15: Web Accessibility with Dennis LembréeBy Simon Pascal Klein
I catch up with Design Festival author Dennis Lembrée this week to chat about web accessibility, podcasting, and an accessible Twitter front-end he wrote called EasyChirp . Download this Episode You can download this episode as a standalone MP3 file: Design Festival Podcast #15: Web Accessibility with Dennis Lembrée (MP3, 47:36, 45.9 MB) You can subscribe to the Design Festival Podcast either directly or via iTunes — add the Design Festival Podcast to iTunes . Episode Summary Presenters Simon Pascal Klein ( @klepas ) Dennis Lembrée ( @dennisl ) Content Rundown Show intro: had some great feedback last week on the CSS3 gradients and SVG episode with an idea for using SVG sprites — very, very cool. Pascal briefly raves about the just reported new “neurosynaptic computing chip” by IBM that emulates the cognitive functions of human brains before welcoming our new robotic overloads.
- 1 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 2 Tech Stacks, Frameworks, Being Creative, and Being Real, with Tim Holman
- 3 Sass, HAML, and Inventiveness, with Hampton Catlin
- 4 CSS Animation, and Creating Art with Code, with Rachel Smith
- 5 Is Sketch App with Atomic.io the Perfect UI Design Duo?