DesignFestival: 5 Areas of Your New Design Business You Need to OptimizeBy Joel Falconer
So, you’re a new freelancer — perhaps even an intermediate one by now — but you’re so caught up in getting “real work” done that you’ve not paid much attention to the processes you havein place for dealing with the administrivia and business management. Few people think about this stuff early on, because they are either trying to please their first clients with great work, or sitting by the phone waiting for a prospect to appear. But now that you’ve got some jobs done and the money’s coming in fairly steadily, it’s time to start looking at optimizing your business processes and better yet, where possible, automating them.
- 1 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You
- 2 There Are More Virtual Reality Headsets Than You Realize!
- 3 Fun Functional Programming with the Choo Framework
- 4 10 of the Best Hosted eCommerce Platforms
- 5 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses