SitePoint is at the forefront of new ideas, emerging challenges and cutting-edge technology on the web. Since 1999, we have published more than 10,000 books and articles that help more than 10 million readers per month become better web developers. We publish articles, books, video tutorials, courses, and newsletters.
We’re looking for a new PHP channel editor to work with the video content team for SitePoint Premium.
Are you the one?
You might be if you:
- have a thorough understanding of PHP and its ecosystem
- are passionate and informed of the current practices and future of PHP
- are an active participant in other PHP channels
- are opinionated, authoritative and respectable in your views on PHP
If this sounds like you, this position is perfect for you.
What will a PHP channel editor do?
As a SitePoint Premium channel editor, you will be required to:
- Review and publish video tutorials on your channel topic on a weekly basis. Publish one course every quarter.
- Work with SitePoint staff and contributors to improve the quality and performance of SitePoint Premium content within SitePoint’s overall content strategy.
- Communicate with contributors and active channels within the PHP community.
We expect that your role as a channel editor will require 10 to 15 hours of your time per week.
Great! Email email@example.com, with a paragraph explaining why you would be perfect for this position.