What's the name of navigation element on page telling you where you currently are?


Could someone tell me the correct name for the navigation element on a web page that tells you where you currently are in relation to the first page.

It looks like this:
Home >> People >> Administration >> Secretary


What you are showing as an example is called breadcrumb navigation.