What's the machine that is used in

Speedcubing competitions to track times? I tried searching around google (I realize this probably isn’t the best place but I want to try to avoid signing up for another forum)

They inspect it, place the cube down on the mat, touch the sides (where your hands go), and upon release of your hands the time starts.


Hey Ryan,

Is this what you’re looking for? It’s called the Stackmat!

Yessss!!! I LOVE YOU!

Time to get one of these babies :smiley:

:shifty: well lets not go too overboard :lol: