Here are useful tips that will provide you with necessary advice for optimizing your mobile site:
1)Make sure mobile users are automatically redirected to the mobile version of your website.
2) Choose the foremost information to include: direct means of communication (e.g. phone numbers, click-to-call function, online booking); main information about services; locations on a map. Long bios and other texts of secondary importance should be left solely for a desktop website. Include only the things your visitors are most likely to look for.
3) Remember that the user must access the needed pages as quick as possible, and with minimum actions.
4) While reducing the number of pages, avoid placing too much information per page. This will inevitably make navigation aggravating, which is by no means acceptable.
5) Avoid too much text input for users. Typing too much is not a very convenient option on a smartphone.
6) Essentially include the branding elements of your desktop site (e.g. logo, design style or colors) into the mobile website.
7) Keep in sight a link to the desktop website. Many visitors may want to proceed there for the information that is left out in the mobile version.
8) Check how your website works on a number of mobile devices: smartphones and tablets running various platforms. Screen size is a crucial issue in any branch of mobile development.