What is This Called and How Can I Create It?

I would like to create this type of container that amazon has where users can switch between the tabs and access different types of information. What is it called and how can I execute it for my website?

Attached, please, and thanks.

Those are called tabs.
Some info about them here:-


Bootstrap has a tabs component that achieves exactly this effect.

(yeah, I know, W3Schools)

1 Like

And just for fun a CSS only version (again) :slight_smile:


This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.