What is the name of these types of fonts?


I am trying to find some fonts similar to the font on the left of the attached image, rather than the right which has “straight” letters.

Can anyone tell me if these fonts have a specific name?



Hi there toolman,

I would name the fonts that you indicated - sans-serif. :winky:



Thanks, so the one with the little rounded bit on the “l” would be sans-serif? I wondered if that little rounded part had a name?

Both of them are sans serif. I’m sure the rounded part ought to have a name, but I’ve no idea what it is. frown

This might help a bit:

1 Like

http://www.chengyinliu.com/whatfont.html ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.