Viewing Pages

I’m wondering if there is a tool out there where you can drag a box over an specific area of a web page to make that area larger then with a click of something it reverts back to regular size ?

The magnifier built into all versions of Windows (Windows 98 through Windows 7).

Son of a … I forgot about that :slight_smile: