I want to write best quality contents for the article directories. need some useful tips to improve my level of writing. anyone who is good article writing can help me?
If it is rather difficult for you to write articles, one possibility might be to outsource it. There are a ton of great content writer on the web…
But if you prefer to write on your own, I found tools like the readability test tool, grammarly, readable.io really helpful - they show you where you should use different words/phrasing, if you are using too long sentences, too much passive voice etc.
Another tip that I learned is in order to create an interesting article you should try to hook your readers with questions. (Brian Dean is really good at that) this is one of his articles on copywriting backlinko.com/seo-copywriting
Hope this is a little bit helpful to you!
thank you for the info
Firstly put the important information, use easy to understand the content, use short paragraph, don’t use passive tense, avoid long heading
You content should be
Search engine friendly
In depth content
Content with real world figures
relevant video if needed
Let me write down some tips here based on my writing experience:
- Do a great research before writing on any topic. It will help you to write useful content which can add value to your reader’s knowledge.
- Add images to your content so that it can attract users to read your content. Moreover, images speak more than words. Also, your article will not look boring if you add images.
- You can also add videos related to your article
- Don’t write too long paragraphs, maximum write 3 to 4 lines in 1 paragraph
- Use bullet points whenever possible
- Write catchy headlines to increase the curiosity of the reader
This article might help you to get more tips for quality content.
Some tips for quality content includes
- Short sentences
- No run-on paragraphs or phrases
- The utilization of relevant keywords
- Producing trending contact that’s relevant to your niche/industry
- Create new content consistently
- Avoid over-punctualizations (Tons of exclamation points, etc)
- Never plagiarize, use a plagiarism checker if you referred to outside resources
-Tasteful inbound and outbound links
- Grammarly is a helpful app to install on your laptop for avoiding any typos
You should use a keyword research tool so you can put the right keyword for your article which will help increase volume of traffic and being shown on results list.
All the answers here are good, but you should also use tools like this one to find out what users are asking in your niche, so you can answer them properly: http://answerthepublic.com/ I always use that tool when writing new content, and on top of that, it helps you to find out more keywords to target and bring in more traffic to your site.
The OP is asking how to improve the quality of their writing, not how to find keywords or increase traffic. Please keep replies on-topic.
There are five tips to improve quality of your content.
- Develop concrete objectives: I know this may sound basic and obvious, but we often see businesses fail to consider their overarching objectives when they begin a content program. It’s essential to plan your website content around the goals you want to achieve.
- Do research before you put pen to paper: Every writer and website has its own unique strengths and constraints — just like every business. And though we would all like our websites to have a domain authority of 100 and feature wildly popular content.
- Don’t overlook the small stuff: Like most everything in online marketing, making small tweaks can have big impact: Let’s say your chosen topic is a highly competitive one, where the chances of standing out are slim.
- Solidify your website content’s role in your marketing strategy: Once you have the basics in place, you want to be strategic and programmatic in terms of how your website content plan fits in with your organization’s other marketing efforts.
- Always track your progress: Regardless of how much effort we put into content development, if our content isn’t being read, or isn’t leading to other desired actions (like user engagement), then it has no value.
I write a lot on my blog. I also write books. As a result, I keep reading books about the writing craft. I suggest:
On Writing Well, by William Zinsser
The Elements of Style, by William Strunk, Jr., and E.B. White
Eats shoots and Leaves by Lynn Truss (for punctuation)
5 Tips that should prove highly helpful.
- Master the language. The language is the primary delivery method of your content (this holds true regardless the media).
- Write about what you know. Great content often comes from personal experience ( please do not confuse this with using anecdotal evidence to prove a point). This also means LEARN MORE: Do research, rely on experts.
- Write TO your audience. Figuring out what your audience wants to consume is also as much a part of creating good content as the content itself.
- Deliver what you promise. ‘Catchy’, AKA ‘clickbait’ headline are BS! Whatever your headline is about, elaborate and explain in the body of the story. Whenever possible avoid getting sidetracked and concluded with the promised information.
- Organize and Segment Once you have your material, break it down into easily digestible sections. Think “scanability” It’s possible a user only wants two points out of your 30 point manifesto, good organization and segmentation makes it easy for a visitor to skip to the parts he or she actually needs/wants.
These are tips for writing the contents carefully everybody note it
- Put your information first. Writing for a web is completely different from writing an essay or a paper
- Use familiar words. for example, you are looking for a cheap flight. Nobody searches for cost-effective flights.
Make a visual impression.
Replace text with photographs or videos;
Consider different font sizes – think about people scanning large text first;
- Talk to others writers
Hi , A content is only a king when it is valuable, authoritative and brings better results for the website. Creating such kind of content is not a matter of joke and needs ample amount of time and dedication.
how an interesting content can be generated:
- Writing a captivating title for the post
- Create a capturing excerpt
- Using a powerful headline
- Use list
- Avoid being repetitive