- Recordy - Record your microphone (or any other input) and add effects to it! In your browser.
- Basics browser console object API - Focused in the console object API available in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and later versions of Internet Explorer browser.
ES6 and beyond
- Computing tag functions for ES6 template literals - What you can do with functions that return tag functions for ES6 template literals.
- Testing for PropType errors in React - Wouldn’t it be nice to get failing tests whenever you forget to pass a required prop? You can use the Sinon library to do this, or your favorite spying library.
- Getting started with Webpack 2 - Webpack attempts to lighten the developer load a bit by asking a bold question: what if there were a part of the development process that handled dependencies on its own?
- What Angular’s .equals and .toJson are for - Why did Angular implement its own angular.toJson() if we already have JSON.stringify()?
- Optimizing code using Object.defineProperty instead of $scope for $watch in AngularJs - I was wondering if there is an alternative to $watch to improve the performance of an application specially if it is a large application.
- The future for Angular 1.x, what next? - Some thoughts, approaches, considerations on what to do now, as well as some background on Angular 2, any future migration and ideas.