- Cookies vs tokens: The definitive guide - Learn the advantages and get answers to common concerns regarding token authentication.
- Instant loading (video) - Building offline-first progressive web apps.
- A Facebook sixth sense - I started thinking about the little status indicator that shows up when one of your friends is writing to you.
- How to write your own Virtual DOM - The main part of Virtual DOM can be written in less than ~50 lines of code.
- js-country-code - Map from country codes to country names and vice versa.
- Microlight.js - Improves readability of code snippets by highlighting, for any programming language, without attaching additional language-packages or styles.
- ES2015 maps & weakmaps - Introduction to the new ES2015 Map and WeakMap types, and comparison of their use to that of plain object literals.
classkeyword solved many problems with constructor functions. It didn’t.
- Six nifty ES6 tricks - Some benefits that can be gained by new ES6 features.
- React ripples - The ripple effect, ripples everything.
- Mapping Angular directives to React - How can you map the Angular directives you know over to React?
- Quick Angular 2 hosting with the Angular CLI and GitHub pages - A look at how you can get an Angular 2 web app out to the world quickly.
- 5 common misconceptions about TDD & unit tests - A break down some common misconceptions and hopefully teach you a few things about how you can benefit the most from TDD (Test Driven Development) & unit tests.
- Star Wars Episode IV in one picture - An adaptation of Star Wars Episode IV in a style that was inspired by infographics.