And now on with the show …
- Build a Face Detection App Using Node.js and OpenCV — similar to Facebook’s photo tagging feature.
- The BLEH Stack: Simple Websites With Node.js — stands for (Browserify + Less + Express + Handlebars
- Building a Slack Bot with Node.js — and Chuck Norris Super Powers
- My 7 Node.js mantras — 7 mantras for every Node.js project
- 7 Reasons to Upgrade to Node v4 Now — v4 is the first stable release after the io.js merge
- Experiment with ECMAScript 6 on Babylon.js — with TypeScript 1.5
- ES6 Proxies in Depth — A three parter looking at how ‘proxy’ objects in ES6 allow you to intercept and manipulate calls to other objects using various ‘traps’.
- Video: Using ES6 with Polymer — from the Polymer Summit 2015
##Grunt & Co.
- Watch: Getting Started with Grunt — first video in the Automating a Front-End development with GruntJS series
- Grunt.js: The Basics — a quick intro/tour of Grunt.js
- Combining Pattern Lab with Gulp for Improved Workflow — create styleguides, with Gulp to handle the assets
- Give Grunt the Boot! A Guide to Using npm as a Build Tool — one dependency less
- 6 Gulp Best Practices You Can Use Today — to Radically Improve Your Development Experience
- Gulp for Beginners — Zell Liew dishing out some Gulp 101
- Watch: Responsive Images with Picturefill.js — a polyfill, to achieve better flexibility
- js-sequence-diagrams — Turns text into UML sequence diagrams
- runtime.js — Wouldn’t it be cool to use the operating system as a regular application dependency you can simply require()?
- Getting Started With Falcor — a library from Netflix aiming to change the way webapps request and handle data
- angular-logger-max — A custom logger for Angular with color coding and remote debugging options
This GIF depicts evolution of the desk, or how software eats your office