All your customers need straightforward, well-organized content and ways to help them find it quickly and easily. You'll need to consider the same issues you face in developing a marketing strategy and business plan, such as:
* The type of product you sell.
* The demographics of your target audience.
* The location of your target audience.
* Your market niche.
* The type of image your want your company to project.
There are a few other things you'll need to consider that are unique to the web delivery model — which relies on your target audience to supply a portion of the technology to benefit from what you have to offer. These other considerations include:
* Whether your target audience has access to the latest technology.
* Whether your target audience consists of "early adopters" of technology (people who purchase and use the latest that technology has to offer) or "late adopters" (those who adopt technology reluctantly).