Slanted text in Photoshop

Would anyone happen to know how I can make slanted text or basically text at an angle in photoshop? What I really want to do is make the text run vertically, yet not the way the vertical text option in Photoshop works where it keeps the text characters horizontal.

It’s funny how some of the simplest things to do in apps like Microsoft Word with drawing tools are the hardest things to find in advanced programs such as Photoshop. :rolleyes:

All help is appreciated.


Just select it and use one of the many Edit>Transform options that allow rotation on it on it.