Need server configuring help.
I have a local Ubuntu server setup to test web applications. I use Visual Studio coder to write my scripts which is on my windows 10 pro computer.
message received when i open Visual Studio Coder (Windows 10):
PHP executable not found. install PHP 7 and add it to your PATH or set the PHP.executablePath setting.
I been ignoring the message for awhile but I wouldn’t mine find a solution to the message that keeps popping up.
- Windows 10 pro - IP: 192.168.0.12 - Visual Studio Coder installed on this computer
- Ubuntu server, version 18.04.21 - IP: 192.168.0.21
- PHP is installed and working as I’m able to run PHP scripts.
- Scripts I read/write/open/close are right from the server & nothing saved on my Win 10 pc.
- I’m not an expert on Ubuntu servers
- phpinfo() - /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini (I believe this is the file VSC is looking for but not 100% sure how to configure this in VSC relating to server permissions and path)
- I have full administrative access to Ubuntu server.
searched internet and most if not all are fixes for locally installed LAMP servers and xamb.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated