Photoshop rotate plan wing down or up as if it were turning?

How do I go about that? Thanks!

Hi Eric, are you talking about a 3D object within Photoshop or manipulating a 2D image. You probably need to give a little more information if folks are going to be able to help properly. Cheers.

Thanks. It’s a 2D image of a plane. If it dips the wing down then you would need to see more of the top and less of the bottom. That’s not nessesary. I justice need to manipulate it a little bit. Just to make it appear as if it were moving. I’m using it in jquery spritely. From what I gather this may not be possible and is a question for an illustrator.