Need to know about a torn paper border effect

I am wondering if someone knows how to create the border, which is in this website: The border which I am wanting to know is one the edge of the wood and the paper. I need to know how to create it with Photoshop. Thanks in advance.

I found a number using “torn paper photoshop” in google. (I personally like this one)


Below are the urls for the tutorials.

Hope this helps,